C.B. Lamb School Safety and Climate Team:
Heather Wawrzyniak- Principal
Sam Saldana- Parent Representative (9/16-12/16)
Richanne Weitz (1/17-6/17)
Noelle Schappell- Anti-Bullying Specialist
Luisa Cottone- Teacher
Alyssa Danley- Teacher
Meeting Dates: 1:15 PM
6/2/17 (NJDOE School Self-Assessment)
The North Hanover Township School District envisions a united learning community of students, staff, parents, and administration committed to creating a safe and caring environment where compassion, acceptance, empathy, resilience, and respect are modeled and expected within our schools, and will extend into our world.
Reporting incidents of HIB:
Faculty and Staff:
1. Verbally report all suspected incidents of HIB within 24 hours to the building principal, or the administrator in charge if the principal is unavailable.
2. Within 48 hours of becoming aware of a HIB incident, a report must be made using the HIBster online reporting system.
- Go to the district website (www.nhanover.com) and sign in.
- Click on staff resources
- Click on "Report a HIB incident"
- Please keep in mind there can be only one "target" per reported incident. If there are multiple targets, multiple reports must be made.
Parents: You can report by contacting the Mrs. Wawrzyniak (C.B. Lamb Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 609-738-2630.
Anonymous reports can be made in writing and submitted to the main office in a sealed envelope. Please label the envelope "Mrs. Wawrzyniak- Confidential"